Professional careers guidance can help you to:
Personalised, practical careers advice and coaching.
Helping you to achieve your career goals one step at a time.
What people say about Northamptonshire Careers
“I have just attended a fantastic C.V. writing training session with Debbie. The session was very well executed and most informative. It gave me the reassurance I needed to make sure we are imparting the most up to date information to our students when it comes to building their CVs for the future. She answered all of my questions fully through the session, and I have gained some great insights from on what to tweak in our school resources and from a personal perspective also. I would have no hesitation in recommending one of Debbie’s workshops to anyone who wishes to make their CV stand out from the crowd and for classroom teaching and learning. "
"Thank you sooo much for the session today - The team have been absolutely buzzing today - It was absolutely bang on for us. Furthermore you have a fabulous delivery style which is just lovely.”
“I just can not thank you enough for all your help and I will never forget you. You are literally helping me change my life and for that I am forever grateful to you xxx”
I found Debbie on LinkedIn while I was hooked between a new career path and busy motherhood. I always thought I knew how to write a CV until I consulted Debbie and having her in revising my CV was a total game changer! Now I feel confident to share my CV with any organisation! Moreover, she is an enthusiastic and humble professional woman with a holistic understanding of life which makes it easy communicating with her! I strongly recommend Debbie! She has the ability to change your experience and expertise to beautiful texts; she will make your CV well presented and polished! ”
About Northamptonshire Careers
CV reviews, writing and editing
Job search support
Organisations, Charities & Community Groups
- Redundancy (Outplacement) support sessions on a 1:1 or group basis delivering:
- CV writing clinics
- 1:1 career guidance sessions
- Job searching techniques and strategy
- LinkedIn & networking – how it can work for you
- Interview coaching clinics
- Employability support sessions working with those most at risk from unemployment on a 1:1 or group basis
- Parents and Carers returning to work after maternity or extended leave
- People with disabilities, neurodiversity, and mental health illness
- Long term unemployed
- Those with challenges or barriers preventing them from gaining meaningful employment
- NEET 16–19-year-olds
Schools & Colleges
- Independent, professional, qualified career guidance sessions for students on a 1:1 or group basis.
- Delivering inspiring and informative sessions on CV writing, interview techniques and job searching to support your students to boost their early careers.